Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Missing Capybara

Write a long lament on the topic, "where is my capybara?" in all lowercase

where is my capybara? i've been looking for him everywhere. he's usually by my side, but now he's nowhere to be found. i've searched the house, the yard, and even the nearby park. i've asked my neighbors, and no one has seen him.

my capybara is my companion, my friend, my confidant. he's always been there for me, through thick and thin. he's listened to me when i've needed to vent, and he's cheered me up when i've been down. he's the one who greets me at the door when i come home from work, and he's the one who cuddles with me when i'm feeling lonely.

i can't imagine life without him. he's such a big part of my life that it feels like a piece of me is missing. i keep thinking about all the times we've had together, and i can't help but feel sad.

where could he be? did he wander off on his own, or did someone take him? the thought of someone taking him makes me sick to my stomach. he's not just an animal, he's a member of my family.

i've put up posters around the neighborhood, and i've contacted the local animal shelters. i'm doing everything i can to find him, but it's been days now, and i'm starting to lose hope.

i miss my capybara so much. i miss his cute little face, his soft fur, and his gentle demeanor. i miss his playful antics, and the way he would snuggle up against me. i miss the sound of his little feet pattering across the floor, and the way he would wag his tail when he was happy.

i don't know what i'm going to do without him. i feel lost and alone without my capybara by my side. i just hope that wherever he is, he's safe and happy. and i hope that one day, he'll come back to me. until then, i'll keep looking for him, and praying that he'll find his way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment